It's time for another Lil' Inker Designs Monthly Meet Up Challenge. It's an easy, low key, anything goes challenge using Lil' Inker products!
This is my favorite color combo right now, I've been having so much fun with these colors lately! I used them on two of my Lil' Inker Designs release posts recently.
I decided to put these colors to work again for my meet up card!
Using Picked Raspberry, Peacock Feathers and Crushed Concord Distress Ink I painted a piece of watercolor paper. Once it was dry I die cut the Seriously Word Die. (I have a ton of that paper left, you'll be seeing more projects using that!) I stamped the sentiment from the Seriously Awesome stamp set on a panel that was die cut using Stitched Mats: Rectangles and layered my pieces on a card base that was embossed using the Center Point Chevron Cover Up Plate. Lastly, I scattered sequins that perfectly match my project around the top panel.
- Make a new project or share something you've been working on featuring LID goodies!
- Post this project to your blog or favorite gallery.
- Link your project to our challenge by using the InLinkz tool beneath my signature below.
- You have through March 18th at 11:30 PM EST to link your project to be eligible to win a prize. Projects should exclusively feature LID goodies to be eligible to win but do not need to exclusively feature LID goodies to join our Meetup.
- This month's prize is a $50 gift certificate to Lil' Inker Designs!
- Winners will be announced in a new blog post shortly after March 18th. Have fun and we can't wait to see what you're working on!
I sure hope that you will play along!
Other supplies used:
Paper: Whisper White (SU) Black (WPlus9)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)