It's time for another Lil' Inker Designs Monthly Meet Up Challenge. It's an easy, low key, anything goes challenge using Lil' Inker products!
I'm having a blast with Distress Inks and watercolor paper lately. To make my card, I started by white heat embossing the sentiment on watercolor paper. Next, I took Dusty Concord, Peacock Feathers and Chipped Sapphire Distress inks and pressed them onto a large acrylic block. I spritzed the inks with water and laid the embossed layer right onto the ink. I kept pressing it into the ink until I was happy with the coverage, then I heat set it to dry. To add to the rain theme, I flicked some water onto the dried piece and lifted the water up with a paper towel to remove some of the ink and leave watermarks.
- Make a new project or share something you've been working on featuring LID goodies!
- Post this project to your blog or favorite gallery.
- Link your project to our challenge by using the InLinkz tool beneath my signature below.
- You have through April 18th at 11:30 PM EST to link your project to be eligible to win a prize. Projects should exclusively feature LID goodies to be eligible to win but do not need to exclusively feature LID goodies to join our Meetup.
- This month's prize is a $50 gift certificate to Lil' Inker Designs!
- Winners will be announced in a new blog post shortly after March 18th. Have fun and we can't wait to see what you're working on!
I sure hope that you will play along!
Lil' Inker Supplies
Stamps: Dance in the Rain