I can't believe it's already time for a Lil' Inker Meet Up, this one really snuck up on me! I decided to use my new favorite stamp set, Awesome Blossoms, I just can't seem to stop using these stamps!
I love the playful style of these little blooms! I had a blast making this card. I first die cut the Rounded Rectangles from white card stock, then did all of the stamping. To make my sentiment from Send Pretty Greetings pop, I white embossed on black. That is always a striking details to add to your card designs.
The overall idea and colors were inspired by a card I recently received from Kara, she really knows color right!? Look at this gorgeous card...
Looks like one of my cats got to the butterfly :(
- Make a new project or share something you've been working on featuring LID goodies!
- Post this project to your blog or favorite gallery.
- Link your project to our challenge by using the InLinkz tool beneath my signature below.
- You have through May 18th at 11:30 PM EST to link your project to be eligible to win a prize. Projects should exclusively feature LID goodies to be eligible to win but do not need to exclusively feature LID goodies to join our Meetup.
- This month's prize is a $50 gift certificate to Lil' Inker Designs!
- Winners will be announced in a new blog post shortly after March 18th. Have fun and we can't wait to see what you're working on!
I sure hope that you will play along!