I can't believe it's already time for a Lil' Inker Meet Up, this one really snuck up on me! (I said that last month too! Time is flying by!)
This month I'm combining new product with some older product!
I'm loving the Dual Dotted Rectangles, but do those suckers ever make a mess! LOL, I have little tiny dots all over my downstairs. So worth the mess, just look at the results. I die cut the rectangles first, then used Post-It tape to mask off a diagonal line. I stamped the Fancy Feathers in Aqua Mist, Ocean Tides and Simply Chartreuse inks then removed the mask and stamp my "Hello" sentiment from the We Connect stamp set.
Masking is a great way to add interest to your design without adding layers!
- Make a new project or share something you've been working on featuring LID goodies!
- Post this project to your blog or favorite gallery.
- Link your project to our challenge by using the InLinkz tool beneath my signature below.
- You have through June 18th at 11:30 PM EST to link your project to be eligible to win a prize. Projects should exclusively feature LID goodies to be eligible to win but do not need to exclusively feature LID goodies to join our Meetup.
- This month's prize is a $50 gift certificate to Lil' Inker Designs!
- Winners will be announced in a new blog post shortly after March 18th. Have fun and we can't wait to see what you're working on!
I sure hope that you will play along!