Hello! After taking a month off from our Monthly Meetup Challenge, we are back! Not only do we have a challenge we also have two other surprises in store for you! It's Lil' Inker Designs 5th Birthday and we are celebrating.
First, SURPRISE...we have a new birthday stamp set releasing for the celebration! Introducing Birthday Balloons Greeting & Dies. These fun new stamps are available NOW!
The second surprise...what celebration wouldn't be complete without a sale?
20% off stamps and 15% off dies?!!!
Now, on to my project for today. I created a little party scene...
Who wouldn't love a rainbow of presents for their birthday?! I went with more of a girlie rainbow, but if you use red and a darker blue, this would be great for guys too. After die cutting and stamping the presents, I added the Circle Banners die that was die cut from glimmer paper and some sequins to add to the party feel. I finished with just two black strips of card stock to ground the whole design.
Now, Here's what you need to do to play along:
- Make a new project or share something you've been working on featuring LID goodies!
- Post this project to your blog or favorite gallery.
- Link your project to our challenge by using the InLinkz tool beneath my signature below.
- You have through August 18th at 11:30 PM EST to link your project to be eligible to win a prize. Projects should exclusively feature LID goodies to be eligible to win but do not need to exclusively feature LID goodies to join our Meetup.
- This month's prize is a $50 gift certificate to Lil' Inker Designs!
- Winners will be announced in a new blog post shortly after August 18th. Have fun and we can't wait to see what you're working on!
I sure hope that you will play along!