Now, on to my project for today.
What struck me in the inspiration was the colors and cover up die. Since I don't have the Leaf Pattern Die, I used the newly released Wrappers Delight: Lattice Die. I die cut it twice and then adhered them together slightly offsetting them. I added a pumpkin from Seen on Halloween and embellished with sequins and twine. I'm really loving how the dies look layered, I'll definitely try that again.
Now, Here's what you need to do to play along:
- Make a new project or share something you've been working on featuring LID goodies!
- Post this project to your blog or favorite gallery.
- Link your project to our challenge by using the InLinkz tool beneath my signature below.
- You have through September 18th at 11:30 PM EST to link your project to be eligible to win a prize. Projects should exclusively feature LID goodies to be eligible to win but do not need to exclusively feature LID goodies to join our Meetup.
- This month's prize is a $50 gift certificate to Lil' Inker Designs!
- Winners will be announced in a new blog post shortly after September 18th. Have fun and we can't wait to see what you're working on!
I sure hope that you will play along!